(09/14/2011) Whistler gets voted a top ski resort year after year: Best Terrain, or Best Resort Overall or Vancouver best city to live. Visiting
Whistler is like 2in1 package. You can visit Whistler for skiing and on
the way visit Vancouver one of the best city in the world. Whistler is known as a trendy spot with great ski resorts, plenty for families, kids programs, and adventure zones. To enjoy the scenic view between Vancouver and Whistler, you should rent a Car, Vancouver Limo, Taxi or Bus. Imagine setting in Limo enjoying world class view. Limousine Rental
from Vancouver to Whistler is not that expensive, it only cost about
$350-$400 depend on how many passenger, usually 6-8 people fit in car
limo and 8-10 people fit in SUV limo which cost about $450. Whistler ski resort is 1-1/2 hours from Vancouver, BC in Canada. Vancouver is 2-1/2 hours from Seattle WA. You can fly directly to Whistler or fly to Vancouver airport. Whistler
Blackcomb Mountains have over two hundred trails, over 8000 acres of
terrain, nearly a mile of vertical drop, 38 lifts and gondolas. Whistler
Mountain stays open into June.
Whistler Blackcomb Peak 2 Peak Gondola
This showpiece gondola stretches 2.73 miles with only two towers on each mountain -- which makes a spectacular ride, year-round. Whistler Ski Resort in Summertime
Whistler is very popular in summer. For example mountain bike, Adventure Zone, Kiss the Sky trampoline, climbing wall, mini golf, and more. Whistler Ski Resort - for Families Features for families include:
- Kids programs: Whistler Kids is one of the largest kid ski programs anywhere in the world. Magic Carpets make learning easy for little beginners. Kids stay with the same instructor all week long.
- Babies and toddlers: Whistler Blackcomb has licensed childcare, and parents get a pager.
- Big Easy Terrain Garden:
- Adventure and Play Zones: Blackcomb Mountain has a Children's Adventure Park, with runs through an enchanted forest, even a ski-through castle. Whistler has an Adventure zone and a play-fort.
- Enclosed gondolas - on Whistler Mountain, families can ski downhill on green runs, and ride back up on gondola.
- Family Zones: Whistler has Family Zones and Go Slow.
- Coca Cola Tube Park: Have eight lanes, graded green to black.
- After dark, families can ride the Magic Chair.