05/20/2016 It is very shocking and disappointing fact that you have bed bugs in your house. Don’t worry, this is a very common problem and eight out of ten people face this problem in their house. Most of the people have many questions regarding bed bugs such as what they eat, what are bed bugs and where to they live. People are getting confused with these type of questions.
If you are suffering from the bed bug problem, don’t panic and don’t take tension. In this article you read about some important do’s and Don’ts of bed bug prevention. Read this article very carefully and deal with this problem. You can get the help of pest control exterminators in Hamilton.
1. Inspect the area: If you have doubts that you have bed bugs in your house, first inspect the targeted area very well. After that take any action to eliminate them from your house. You can see them with naked eyes. You can find them very easily in any area or corner of your house, especially in mattress cover, under the couch, behind the bed, in almirah and others. A regular inspection can help you to find and remove them from your house permanently.
2. Keep things clear: Bed bugs love to hide in cracks, corner and other dark places. Fill all the cracks and clean corners with vacuum. You can use a vacuum to clean under the bed, behind the bed, almirah, curtains and the whole house. For impressive results, use vacuum at least once a week.
3. Wash clothes and bedding: To remove bed bugs from your clothes and bed sheets, wash them in warm water. Hot water is the best way to kill bed bugs from your clothes. After washing dryer them. You can steam that items which are non-washable. Put them into the dryer for at least thirty minutes.
1. Don’t leave your house: Leaving the house is not a solution of bed bugs. You can get them again in your new house. May be you don’t know the bed bugs can travel. Yes, they travel with your luggage. When you move, obviously you bring your belongings with you. If your house is infested, there are more chances that bed bugs can reach your new house through your luggage.
2. Don’t use a fogger bomb: A Fogger bomb is the cheap extermination method used by many bed bug professionals. If you want to follow this method, make sure you hire an experienced professional. Bed bugs hide in under the couch, in cracks, under cushions and other dark places. There is a method to set this bomb and kill all the bed bugs with it. Unprofessional exterminator cannot do this.
3. Don’t throw your items: Many people make this mistake. If you are thinking that you can remove bed bugs permanently by throwing the infested items, you are wrong. It is not the right method to eliminate them from your house. You can get the help of professionals.
Hope, now you understand the difference between do’s and Don’ts of bed bug prevention. Do you have any issue with bed bugs? If yes, what are you waiting for, pick your phone and call us today. Our experienced professionals help you to make your house bed bugs free.
Pestex Pest Control is a leading pest extermination company in Hamilton.Our experts Provide 24 hour emergency pest extermination services in Burlington,St Catharines,Hamilton at very low cost. We utilize the latest methods to exterminate pest from a client's house and business places. Our experts al…