Summer clothing has to be both practical and fashionable, quality and stylish. Here are some ideas on how you can get through the hotter months even when dealing with the oppressive scorching heat!
1. Wear the right and light colours: We should wear white and light-coloured clothes in summer as they reflect light and heat, and as a result of which they absorb less heat, make us look great, and provide us with a sense of luxury.
2. Choose loose sleeves or short sleeves or sleeve less.: The secret to summer dressing is to avoid wearing restrictive clothing and to strategically choose fabrics that maximize air circulation. You can wear loose sleeves or short-sleeves or even sleeveless.
3. Be comfortable, not constricted: Loose-fitting choices will allow sweat to evaporate, while wicking moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
4. Breathe Happily, Live Better: Linen, cotton, and silk are all breathable fabrics that dissipate heat naturally. When it’s hot out, these materials are your best choice. Avoid clothing made from polyester, rayon, or nylon.
5. Say no to Jeans: Lightweight cotton or linen pants are preferred during the summer—denim is too heavy for hot days. Lightweight fabrics allow air to circulate near your skin, contributing to comfort and a reduced body temperature. Wide-leg jeans are also a good choice. They still provide a snug fit, but they have larger leg openings so air can flow to the upper part of your legs.