This Website (referred to as WS) is owned and operated by Netcode, Inc.
(referred to as NCI) and is made available on the following terms and
conditions. By using the WS you accept these terms and conditions.
NCI's use of your personal informed provided by you while using this WS is
- NCI grants you a non-exclusive license to us and access the content in
this WS for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any
part of the content for commercial or public purposes.
- You acknowledge that the copyright, database rights and all other
intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this WS and in the
data it contains belongs to NCI.
- You are permitted to print or download extracts from this WS for your
personal use only. None of this downloaded material may be used for any
commercial or public use.
- No part of WS, the data or any material appearing on the site may be
reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website without written
permission of NCI.
- NCI does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation,
quality or functionality of the WS. Access to the WS may be interrupted,
restricted or delayed for any reason. NCI also does not give any warranty or
other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the WS, its
accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
- To the full extent permissible by law, NCI disclaims all responsibility
for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss,
damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other
consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of
or inability to use the WS or any material appearing on WS, or from any
action or decision taken as a result of using the WS or any such material.
- WS contains links to external sites. WS is not responsible for and has
no control over the content of such sites. Information on WS, or available
via hypertext link from WS, is made available without responsibility on the
part of WS. NCI disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for
negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from WS.
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for
inclusion on WS complies with all relevant laws and regulations. NCI will not
take responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising
The name and logo of WS are trademarks (or pending trademarks) of NCI. You
are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce these
trademarks for any reason.
Changes to the Website
NCI may at any time make alterations to or to withdraw this WS or any part of
Use of Service
WS allows you to update your listings and also gives you methods to contact
You agree to use WS only to post, send and receive messages and material that
are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular service. Any data
created or maintained by you must not be viewed as spam or any similar types of
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the WS
you will not:
- Use WS in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain
letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages
(commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal
rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate,
profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images,
photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property
laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or
trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or
control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which
are made available through WS in any manner that infringes any
copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Created text that is not in a standard, English, readable format.
- Repetition of keywords in text to target search engines or other