Add your business to ZipLeaf for free!
 Canada Business Directory
Busy Beaver Builders

4968 Alexandra Ave., Beamsville, Brampton, Ontario, L0R 1B5, Canada

Phone: 905.563.1384

Email Busy Beaver Builders

About Busy Beaver Builders

Established January 2012

We strive to set ourselves apart from other renovation companies by converting home improvement and renovation dreams to reality … affordably. Although “affordable” varies from person to person, we make every effort to produce an end result that surpasses or at least meets customer expectations, within budget.

Busy Beaver Builders has been in business since 1992, and over that time projects of all description have been completed. While residential renovations are our primary target, occasionally we take on commercial projects.
Our mix of customers has changed over the years. While initially all our customers were new to us, our mix is now approximately 55% existing customers or their referrals, and the remaining 45% of customers are generated through advertising.

We continue to assist people by adding comfort and value to their homes. Further, we continue to provide maximum value for our customer’s money by charging mid-range price, and delivering top quality work.
Photo Gallery

No photos have been uploaded yet.

Products & Services
Latest Articles/News

No news or articles are available right now.

Is this your business? Click Here     [Listing #244554]